As one of the most important roles in our team, you will have a significant impact on our business by leading processes, projects & team members. You will be a prime mover in the acquisition of new clients, while also delivering real added value to our existing clients. You have a firm belief in building human-centered, highly usable branded solutions for web experiences, mobile interfaces & new realities. If you're unafraid of taking the lead and being a driving force in building a Design Company from the ground up, then we can't wait to hear from you.
What You’ll be Doing
- Understand the goals, business requirements & constraints for the project
- Discovery phases with clients by conducting research, gathering requirements, and framing design problems.
- Preparation and facilitation of internal and external workshops
- Create personas and define user stories for the product backlog
- Prototype designs and user-test designs with real users
- Collaborate with Product Managers, strategists, Visual Designers, Developers
- Functional leadership and further development of UX Product Designers (interns and juniors)
- Lead projects from defining tasks to facilitating teams to constructing product roadmaps
- You’re involved in project proposals, defining work packages, sprint planning
- Customer guidance, incl. creating and holding customer presentations
- 5+ years professional experience as an Interaction- or UX Designer, Information Architect, or Concept Developer
- A thinker with a hands-on mentality with a love for bringing the human back into user centered design
- In-depth knowledge of User Centered Design, User Experience Design, Interface and Interaction Design
- Extensive methodological knowledge and practical experience: Design Thinking, Design Sprints, User Research and User Testing
- Experience in team leadership
- You understand how to match design decisions to business objectives
- You have strong analytical design problem-solving skills and can focus on the big picture, while keeping an eye on the details.
- Very good presentation, communication and team skills
- You enjoy working independently, and know how to find answers to problems.
- Confident use of industry-standard tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma, Miro, Principle, Invision, etc.
- Open minded, curious and staying on track with the latest trends and standards
- Ambition for setting standards in a young Design Studio
- You are an empathetic leader and care about providing direction and support in developing junior team members
- Highly developed design skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work.
- You are fluent in both English & German
It would be a bonus if you had
- A relevant degree in communication, psychology, Interaction Design or a related design or behavorial discipline
- Words like "Jira, Notion, Kanban, Agile & Sprints" are not foreign words
- Interest/knowledge in branding/brand related design topics
- Theoretical knowledge of frontend technologies & software development processes